A Project about the representations of the teachers of Sciences on teenagers with ADHD and their reflection in the strategies that they use in class, namely in the development of experimental tasks, 2018-1-FR01-KA202-047991 Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good PracticesKA202 – Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and trainingErasmus+
EMPOWER ME project is an ERASMUS + Strategic partnership which brings together six partners in six different European countries for three years (2018-2021). This project seeks to overcome school failure and to test new methods and tools to increase students ́ skills to sustain attention, organize tasks and complete homework.
The aims of the project are:
- Improvement of the academic/educational success of students with ADHD;
- Improvement of the performances of students with attention deficit;
Enhancement of abilities and skills for students with attention disorder;
- Increase among students of the ability to keep focus/concentration on an object or maintain a particular behaviour resisting distracting stimuli;
- Increase in capacity of resistence for students who learn to wait in order to satisfy their desire/to make strong effort to reach their aims and objectives;
- Improvement of the capacity of teachers/trainers/educators to deal with students’ attention disorders.
The members of EMPOWER ME project partnership will work together in four intellectual products building on the experience of each other, each partner being responsible for one of the products:
- Compendium of methods for teaching and counselling youngsters and students (VET) with attention disorders.
- Study analysis of the characteristics and the needs of the youngsters, students (VET) with attention disorders and of the teachers/trainers/educators working with multiproblematic students.
- Virtual resources centre & b-learning programme support for teachers/trainers/educators. strategies to promote educational success of students with attention disorders
- Toolkit for students.
In this project we focus (among other issues) the analysis of the perception of the teachers about the importance of the development of Experimental Work as a strategy that facilitates the teaching-learning process of the students with ADHD.
Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training Innovation